All images on this website were created on color managed equipment. For the best viewing experience, follow the instructions below to adjust your monitor.
- Warm up the monitor for 30-60 minutes. Select subdued room lighting, avoiding reflections of lights or windows on the monitor.
- Under File > Preferences > Monitor Gamma, set all three color channels to 1.00.
- Turn the contrast control, usually a half black/half white circle, all the way up.
- Adjust the brightness control, usually a sun symbol, until you can differentiate the dark squares.
- If necessary, adjust the contrast control to differentiate the light squares.
- Mark the control positions and tape the controls in place.